- WHATS HOTT!! ULTIMATE BIKINI
The entire body is given a workout in Ultimate Bikini. The class
includes cardio and strength training. Supersets are used to tone
your body. The Superset is an excellent intensity technique not
only for fat loss but for muscle building as well. Supersets are
two exercises done back to back with no rest in between. It's a
good idea to change your strength workout every 4-6 weeks to avoid
plateaus (plateau- period during training when no observable
progress is being made), and supersets offer a great way to
completely change what you're doing. Finally, they are efficient-
doing exercises back to back saves time.
- Nine Months of Never Quitting
- By: Tiffany Maruniak, Kickboxing Instructor Many people approached me during my pregnancy and asked how I could teach kickboxing or Crazy 80s Cardio when I was nine months pregnant. Well, here's the...
- YOUR POLE INSTRUCTOR NEEDS TO...
- Written By Jennifer Michelle creator of Pole Skivvies How how to strengthen your core muscles. Some instructors favor Pilates, others like yoga, others like traditional calisthenics, but anyone teaching pole needs to understand...
- How to Stay Motivated … And make this a success!
- How to Stay Motivated … And make this a success! Marion Shaffer - Owner Art of the Catwalk Tired of the exercise "yo-yo", starting strong, then quitting after a couple of weeks? Here...